Two new fun designs are now available on the Merch Page! They’re both available on several various products, like my other designs. Enjoy!
With the holiday season and it’s regular (maddening) influx of rehearsals and concerts well underway, I could feel my violin becoming finicky and restless with her previous strings; I knew I was ready for further experimentation….
– A very fast and accurate response under bow action in pianissimi, fortissimi, spiccato, sautillé, staccato passages…
– Increased possibilities for nuances under the slightest bow pressure
– An easy emission in all the positions, which offers maximum comfort and reliability
– A perfectly defined elasticity and stiffness which generate depth, density of sound and give the feeling of volume
– A rich and clear sound in all the positions all the way up the fingerboard
– A perfect balance of sound throughout the instrument range, with an easy transition from string to string.
… – The alliance of exclusive High-tech materials : a composite multifilament core wrapped with a combination of sophisticated metal wires
… The warmth and focus of the best gut strings with the advantages of composite fibers:
– The texture, tone accuracy and more upper harmonics
– Great lifespan and string capacity to retain its sound qualities
– Insensitivity to humidity and variations in temperature
The string settles in very quickly and offers a perfect steadiness.
The sound of the Alliance Vivace is indisputably similar to gut strings.
I just put them on tonight and noodled around a bit… So far — I Love These Strings!!
Additionally, since I had Flora out tonight, I finally put on the Viotech Suregrip bow grip I had recently ordered from the UK. Previously, my thumb was being worn raw from the stress of my activities, so I thought a foam bow grip might be a comfortable solution. Not to mention, I hoped it might spare me from constant costly repair of the thumb leather. 🙂
Again, now fully equipped, I noodled around on Flora for a bit, and I just feel light as a feather in my technique right now! Between the foam support on my bow and the highly responsive strings, I feel completely relaxed on my instrument!! Good things all around.