It’s always so exciting to see projects get finished, ready to share with you! So, check out these three newest releases, available now for your enjoyment!
- MYRIAADICT: The Soundtrack Collection
- Consisting of all my fun soundtrack commissions from this past summer, plus two rocking, original Celtic tunes — one from several years ago, and one just fresh off the presses for a dear friend. 🙂
Explore new music created to be partnered with other art-forms! From retro-style video games to short indie films, this collection covers instrumental and electronic moods from chip tune to romance, comedy, and contemporary Celtic. This download includes mp3s as well as 5 album art extras!
- That brand new Celtic tune I mentioned? The sheet music is ready for purchase!
- Gleann Na Aes Sídhe (Glen of the Faeries) — a brand new, all-original, Irish fiddle set for solo violin, with optional parts for band, harp or piano, and string orchestra. Duration: 3.5 minutes.
- You can also purchase the full band backing track to perform the solo anywhere, and the sheet music for the string orchestra and harp/piano parts if you want to jam with some friends (the solo part includes all the chord changes and tab for guitar and/or bass)!
- And finally… as the major recording production of “Leviathan of the Ancient Deep” continues into the solo production stage, I’ve spruced up the accompanying, educational art book: “The Music’s Story” and have made it available for purchase in both ePub and mobi formats, as well as a beautiful softcover physical copy.
This original picture-book and poem by Sarah Wallin-Huff features the three movements and subsections found within her 2008 concerto for 6-string electric violin, EWI, synth, and orchestra, “Leviathan of the Ancient Deep,” allowing the reader to dive into the mythology that built the musical work.
You know what else this means?… As I finish up the Leviathan recording, once and for all, I have some really exciting projects in the pipeline, ready to start taking shape in the coming months…. 😀