This just in…
Sarah’s work for symphony orchestra, “The Dark Glass Sinfonia,” will be recorded by the Janáček Philharmonic Orchestra in the Czech Republic this Spring 2019, produced by PARMA Recordings and released on a compilation album of new orchestral works!
Get in on this adventure by donating at least $25 to the project’s fees, and get a FREE autographed album when it’s released!
- The first 10 patrons will receive the new Navona album that features “The Dark Glass Sinfonia” (only 8 left!)
- The next 20 patrons will receive one mp3 of the Sinfonia professional recording AND an autographed copy of Navona’s “Soul of the Machine” — Sarah’s first full album with the label from 2014
- Patrons who give at least $75 will ALSO receive a print and bound, autographed copy of the score for “Dark Glass Sinfonia”!
When checking out, please make sure I have your mailing address, so I can send you your goodies. I’ll be sure to keep in touch with you to let you know the progress of the Dark Glass Sinfonia album, including estimates of when it should be completed.
There are other ways you can directly contribute to Sarah’s original music projects, too:
- Donate any amount via PayPal here!
- Become a Backstage subscriber: get your name on newly released albums as well as lots of other cool stuff!
- Purchase Leviathan swag or the official accompanying, interactive Leviathan picture book
Have any questions? Drop Sarah a line.