Greetings! I thought everyone might be interested in a single post where demos of the five compositions that will be included on my upcoming PARMA album could be found… so that you can take a listen to just a small sample of the awesome-ness that we are producing and that YOU are a vital part of!
In no particular order, the new works to fill this exciting album are:
- Anima Mechanicae: Soul of the Machine for string quartet, performed by the New England String Quartet (this sample track is a clip from the recording of the NESQ)[audio https://sarahwallinhuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/01-anima-mechanicae_-soul-of-the-machine_proclip.mp3]
- Adoré for string orchestra, performed by the Moravian Philharmonic (this sample track performed by the Aineo Christian Orchestra)
- Counterpoint Invariable for violin trio (sample midi track below)
- Gypsy Wanderer sonata for violin and piano (sample midi demos below)
- Courage Triptych for violin duo, piano, soprano saxophone, and string orchestra, performed by the Moravian Philharmonic (sample midi demos below)
I. A Garden Prayer:
II. Broken Innocence
Spread the word! Let’s get this project funded!