On February 23, at 7:30 pm, I will have the privilege of performing with my close friend, pianist Nico Maracut, as part of a faculty recital at the Claremont Community School of Music! To be included on our program for that evening are:
- Sonata for Violin and Piano No.1 in G Major, Op.78, Mvt. 1 – Vivace ma non troppo, by Johannes Brahms
- Danse Espagnole from “La Vida Breve”, Manuel de Falla, arranged by Fritz Kreisler
- Berceuse, Op. 20, No. 2, by Amy Marcy Cheney Beach
- Sonata in A Major, Mvt. 2 – Allegro, by César Franck
- Invocation, Op. 55, by Amy Marcy Cheney Beach
I look forward to seeing you there!! 🙂
Check out these other upcoming performances:
- February 28, 12:15pm: The Cal Poly MIDI Band plays our “promo” noon-hour concert of five tunes from our concert repertoire to be performed the following Monday evening (see details below). Where?: The University Theater Breezeway, Cal Poly Pomona. Admission: FREE!
- March 3, 8pm: The MIDI Band‘s full-on evening performance, at Cal Poly’s Recital Hall!! Admission: $7. (For ticket information, click here…)
- March 16, 6pm: I’ll be joining Mid-Cities Baptist Church of Westminster once again as they present their Easter choir concert. Admission: FREE!
- April 6, 5pm: I’m extremely pleased to have been invited to join pianist Denise Young again for another concert featuring her own compositions! Further details to come…
- May 18, 3pm: Concert with the Claremont Winds, featuring tuba soloist Lyndsey Hoh, winner of the Young Artists Scholarship Competition. I’ll be joining them on percussion and piano! Where?: Mudd Theater. Admission: FREE!
UPDATE: Note some rescheduled dates…
- The Faculty Recital at the Claremont Community School of Music will be on April 12. Click here for more…
- The April concert with Denise Young may actually be moved to April 13. Stay tuned for more details!