Leviathan Experiment, Phase 2
And now… Here is the Accompaniment Track to “Leviathan of the Ancient Deep,” Movement 2! Remember, again, there is no solo line added yet; only accompaniment.
A little bit about this second movement; well, and about this Concerto on the whole, in case you’re interested….
The work consists of three movements:
- Seekers of the Legend - There go the ships: [there] is that Leviathan, [whom] thou hast made to play therein.
- Sighting - Canst thou draw out Leviathan with an hook?… None is so fierce that dare stir him up… Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear… He is a king over all the children of pride.
- The Hunt - In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish Leviathan…that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that [is] in the sea.
- “In the Swirling Depths” – 1:02
- “Stirred Up” – 3:28
- “Breaching the Surface” – 4:21
- “Breathless at the Sight of the Creature” – 6:52
- “Curious Encounter” – 7:04
- “In Pursuit of the Creature” – 8:21
- “Elusion and Return to the Deep” – 9:04
Once again, it will be even more superb once I record the solo line! And it’ll probably make a lot more sense, too… well, maybe, lol…
In the meantime, enjoy this little “teaser”; the accompaniment track for Movement 2!