Wow, there’s just so much going on right now! If you’ve happened to view my most recent updates on my Events Page, you’ll see there’s plenty of fun concerts and events coming up just around the corner!
Just to lay out some of the highlights of these performances:
- String Theory is out on the Promenade again this coming Saturday. We’re hoping to debut one-to-a-few new pieces, too! Check out our Events page for more info.
- On Feb. 4th, the Hill Street Quartet has been invited to participate in CYMG‘s first community benefit recital, as the featured performing group! We’re planning on presenting select portions of Dvorak’s “American” String Quartet and Beethoven’s Op. 18., No. 5.
- On Feb. 11th, there’ll be two amazing performances during the 2nd Annual Chamber Music Festival, hosted by ASTA. The whole festival runs from 4pm to 9pm. At 5:35pm, the Rosé Trio will be premiering my brand new violin trio (of which I’m so immensely proud!), “Counterpoint Invariable.” Then, at 6:10pm, the Quantum Quartet (myself and Danielle Cummins on violins, Miguel Cunanan on viola, and Benjamin Coyte on cello) will be performing my fan-favorite composition, “Anima Mechanicae: Soul of the Machine” for the second year in a row.
- On Feb. 25th, I’ve been invited to join Miguel Cunanan as a guest performer at his Semi-Annual Student Recital. He’s specially asked to present a live performance of my latest string quartet, “In the Forest (Amazing Grace).”
Update: Unfortunately, due to scheduling uncertainties, we will NOT be performing “In the Forest” at this performance. But I will be participating in a performance of “Por una Cabeza” that night, and we will definitely find another opportunity to perform “In the Forest” at a later date!
- On Feb. 27th, I’ll performing 6-string electric violin as a volunteer and coach (as I’ve done for many, many, many years… ) with the Cal Poly Pomona MIDI Band. This season, I’ve been asked to present a performance of my original work for electric violin and digital delay, “Personal Echo.”
Again, for more details on each upcoming event, please visit my Events Page.
As you can see, there’s a lot to look forward to! Save the dates, and I hope to see your shining faces in these coming weeks!